Various individuals and organisations selflessly work for well-being of society. Pune Municipal Corporation provides financial aid to the entities working in the field of education, sports, social, museum, library, orphans and beggars, every year.
The idea is to promote and encourage the altruistic work of these elements.
Pune Municipal Corporation invites the applications during 1st November to 30th November every year from the organisations. This process has been even more simplified now. Organisations can submit their application and important documents online. Aspiring organisations can visit the www.pmc.gov.in for online submission of application.
Organisations working in the following areas are eligible to obtain donation from Pune Municipal Corporation:
– Education and nurturing of people with disabilities
– Provision of Secondary education facilities at Technical Schools and Vocational schools, Museums, Libraries and construction of buildings for the same
– Gymnasiums and Sports complexes
– Social work, Child Care Centres, Health Centres, Primary Schools for Women, Children Sport Centres, Libraries for Children
– Welfare schemes for Neglected/Criminals, Women and Beggars
– Medical Assistance to hospitals, clinics, leprosy centres, asylum
1. Application (With letterhead of the organization)
2. Registration Certificate (Charity Commissioner)
3. Constitutional document (true copy)
4. Work report of last three years
5. Audit report of last three years
6. Quotation of the double amount of approved donation
7. Appointment letter of two members from Municipal Corporation
8. Memorandum of Understanding about donation agreement
Terms and Conditions:
1. The organisation seeking the donation should have been registered at Charity Commissioner, Government of Maharashtra three years ago.
2. The organisation cannot receive donation if it is receiving another government subsidy.
3. Social work of the organization and organization should be in the limits of the Municipal Corporation.
To apply for this initiative by Pune Municipal Corporation, please visit: