The aim of this blog post is to guide candidates in filling Nomination Form online for upcoming PMC elections 2017.
In order to fill the nomination form, a candidate has to complete 5 steps as shown below:
- Candidate Registration
- Login Page
- Filling Nomination Form
- Note down the Registration Number Generation
- Take the print out of the Nomination form
To start your online nomination filling process, visit the link given below:
Once you are on the homepage, you will first need to register yourself on the site. To register, click on the “Create a candidate registration for” button which is beside the “Log-in” box as shown below.
Once you click on the button, you will see the options window as shown below. You will have to click on “Municipal Corporation” option.
A new window will open which will look as shown below. Within this new window, you will see “Election Program Search” pop-up. You will have to enter the details as required in the pop-up and click on the “Process” button.
This will open the ‘Candidate Registration for Municipal Corporation’ page as below.
You can then fill in all the details in the registration form. The information that you need to fill in are:
1. Father’s/Husband name and Surname
2. Your mobile number and valid email id.
3. Division Name
5. Municipal Corporation
Now select your ward number and system will auto display the Ward Name and Reservation Category. Please confirm that you have selected proper ward. Choose user name and password of our choice and enter. Please ensure to note down the User Name and Password for your future use.
Check the information you filled. Once satisfied, tick the button ‘I Agree’.
Enter Verification Code. Take care to use proper uppercase, Lowercase and numerical as per code. Enter ‘Submit’ button.
Your registration is complete when ‘Information Saved Successfully’ message is displayed.
Note: This registration will enable you to fill four nomination forms for the same selected ward. If you intend to contest from another ward, make a new registration for the same.
Process of filling Nomination Form:
To start filling the nomination form, go to homepage. Now in the Log-in section, enter your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ and click on ‘Login’ button for filling the nomination form.
The website offers facility where you (the candidate) can fill Nomination Form in ‘English’ and ‘Marathi’ language.
To fill the Nomination Form, candidate will have to follow process given below.
Candidate has to read the instruction and after reading the instruction, click on check box of ‘Read and Understood’ which will redirect to nomination form. Click on Nomination menu, fill the Nomination form and generate registration number.
Note: System won’t display the Nomination form unless and until ‘Read and Understood’ check box and ‘OK’ button is not clicked.
Once the candidate has clicked on ‘Read and Understood’, system will redirect to Nomination form which will appear as shown below.
(Note: Nomination form is available in English and Marathi)
The Division, District, Taluka, Municipal Corporation name, Ward number and Ward name selected by you will be auto displayed. You will have to fill the following information in the Nomination form.
- Enter the UID (Aadhar Card Number). However this is optional and not entering UID card will not make your Nomination form invalid.
- Enter your Surname, First Name and Father/Husband’s name. The system will automatically generate the Marathi name. If you feel the Marathi spelling is not proper then select that Marathi text and click on it to get predictions. You can select proper spelling of name from these predictions.
- Enter your personal details as asked in the forms. Ensure you should select correct date to reflect right age. If right age is not reflected check and enter your birth date again.
- Select you Category and Caste.
- Select whether you are party candidate or independent candidate. If you are party candidate, select the type of your party i.e. National Party, State Party, Other State Party, Registered Party and Aghadi/Front. Later select name of your party. After that symbol if already allotted to party will be displayed. Select rest free symbol. If you are independent candidate you have to select three free symbols of your choice.
- If you are party candidate or independent candidate you have to fill details of proposer and seconder with voter list ward number and serial number. Ensure that the proposer and seconder are from the same ward where the candidate intends to contest from same ward.
- Tick the necessary information in Declaration section. If you do not choose the system will automatically choose as ‘No’ option for each declaration.
- Select you reservation category in declaration.
- Enter Captcha. Take care to use proper uppercase, Lowercase and numerical as per code.
- Check all the information and then Save it.
After clicking ‘Save’ button system will display the message regarding your Nomination Registration Number. Please keep it safely as it will be required in next stage of election process.
Maximum four nomination forms can be filled through the same login credential for the same Ward.
Once all of the above steps are correctly followed, you will be able to download Nomination report.
Nomination Form Printing Process:
To take the printout, candidate will have to follow the process given below:
- Navigate to ‘Nomination Print’ menu and click on ‘Download’ button, system starts downloading the Nomination form.
Also facility is provided where candidate can view the Nomination Form which he/she has filled.
- Candidate has to print the Nomination Form on A4 size paper. If candidate does not have facility of printing, he can use the facility of help desk.
- Candidate has to procure the signature of proposer/s.
- Candidate has to attach copy of annexure with this printed Nomination form.
- Candidate has to sign the forma and submit to R.O. within prescribed time.That’s it! You have successfully filled the candidate nomination form for upcoming PMC elections 2017. Ready to fill your nomination form?
Get started here: https://panchayatelection.maharashtra.gov.in/