Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has today launched various online services for Pune citizens keeping in line with Digital India program by GoI. The occasion was graced by honorable CM of Maharashtra Mr. Devendra Phadnavis, NCP leader Sharad Pawar, former Maharashtra deputy CM Ajeet Pawar, Pune Municipal Commissioner Kunal Kumar and other eminent dignitaries.
With digitization being implemented everywhere, having such facilities in place is the need of the hour.
With the launch of this online initiative, Pune citizens will now be able to avail of the following services.
- PMC CARE: Citizens Assistance Response and Engagement framework for the citizens of Pune to voice their queries and feedback regarding various services offered by the PMC, through multiple communication and delivery channels, including a toll free voice service in 3 languages.1800 1030 222 is the number to call. Further details are available at FMC Cell.
- RTS: In accordance with the Right to Services Act 2015, PMC has created a portal of its own, http://rts.punecorporation.org, integrated with GoM’s Aaple Sarkar, to deliver 15 notified services and 68 other municipal services through a single window approach.
The PMC toll free number (mentioned above) will also provide support.
- CLiC: In keeping with the Digital India and National Digital Literacy Mission, the PMC has launched ‘Computer Literacy in Corporation’, with the objective of creating a digitally literate PMC, and empowering the PMC employees and furthering the cause of e-governance.
You can avail various services on such as applying online for various certificates, register a complaint and track it etc.
- http://www.punecorporation.org (official website)
- http://complaint.punecorporation.org (register complaints)
- http://rts.punecorporation.org (Apply online for certificates)
- http://punesmartgov.in (Pune Smart City)
You can also get follow PMC on social media at:
Besides, Punekars can also contact PMC through:
WhatsApp and SMS on 9689900002
You can also find booklets of all the initiatives launched today at following links:
As Pune aims to become a smart city, these initiatives by PMC are the right steps in that direction.
Have you tried any of these services? let us know your feedback in the comments.